UdyogAadhaar / MSME Registration
To start any small scale Manufacturing or Service industry you need to register your company with “UdyogAadhaar”.
Udyogaadhaar is provided by Ministry of MSME.
Submit your enquiry here. Our associate or your nearest verified udyogaadhaar registration service provider will contact you soon.
Or, you can find your nearest Udyogaadhaar registration service provider.
Submit your enquiry.
Our Associate or Verified Service Provider will reach you soon
Search your nearest 'UdyogAadhaar Registration' Service Provider
Udyog Aadhaar is a twelve digit Unique Identification Number provided by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India for small and medium enterprises in India. It is also known as Aadhaar for Business. As of today, more than 50 lakh MSMEs in India are registered under Udyog Aadhaar.
Udyog Aadhaar scheme was launched in September 2015 by Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 (MSMED Act, 2006) with the purpose to promote micro, small and medium enterprises.
Search Your Nearest Business Services Providers
Benefits Of Udyog Aadhaar
- Excise exemption
- The exemption under the direct tax laws
- 50% reduction in fee for filing patents and trademarks
- Credit guarantee scheme
- Protection from delayed payments
- Loans without guarantee, low-interest rates on loan
- Financial support for participating in foreign business exposure from the Government of India.
- Subsidies provided to increase the company’s revenue
- Concession in electricity bills
- The exemption provided when applying for government tenders
- Octroi benefits