Limited Liability Partnership Firm Registration
LLP is an alternative corporate business form that gives the benefits of limited liability of a company and the flexibility of a partnership.
LLP is next version of Partnership firm. It limits liability of every partner to their extend. LLP is always a better option than partnership firm.
Submit your enquiry here. Our associate or your nearest verified LLP registration service provider will contact you soon.
Or, you can find your nearest LLP registration service provider
Submit your enquiry.
Our Associate or Verified Service Provider will reach you soon
Search your nearest LLP Registration Service Provider
In case of big turnover business it is better option than traditional partnership firm to reduce risk of liability, & also better than pvt. ltd. co. to reduce burden of work.
- The LLP can continue its existence irrespective of changes in partners. It is capable of entering into contracts and holding property in its own name.
- The LLP is a separate legal entity, is liable to the full extent of its assets but liability of the partners is limited to their agreed contribution in the LLP.
- Further, no partner is liable on account of the independent or un-authorized actions of other partners, thus individual partners are shielded from joint liability created by another partner’s wrongful business decisions or misconduct.
- Mutual rights and duties of the partners within a LLP are governed by an agreement between the partners or between the partners and the LLP as the case may be. The LLP, however, is not relieved of the liability for its other obligations as a separate entity.
- Since LLP contains elements of both ‘a corporate structure’ as well as ‘a partnership firm structure’ LLP is called a hybrid between a company and a partnership.
Difference between LLP & “traditional partnership firm”
- Under “traditional partnership firm”, every partner is liable, jointly with all the other partners and also severally for all acts of the firm done while he is a partner.
- Under LLP structure, liability of the partner is limited to his agreed contribution. Further, no partner is liable on account of the independent or un-authorized acts of other partners, thus allowing individual partners to be shielded from joint liability created by another partner’s wrongful acts or misconduct.