Goods & Services Tax (GST) Registration
GST registration is mandatory for all enterprises engaged in buying, selling or providing services in India.
Small business below 40 lakh annual turnover are not required to register for GST.
Submit your enquiry here. Our associate or your nearest verified GST registration service provider will contact you soon.
Or, you can find your nearest GST registration service provider in search box next to enquiry form. .
Submit your enquiry.
Our Associate or Verified Service Provider will reach you soon
Search your nearest 'GST Registration' Service Provider
GST is an indirect tax that is levied on goods as well as services. All the existing state and central indirect taxes are subsumed under the GST. It is applicable throughout the country. GST is also referred as “One Nation One Tax”.
Under this system, a single product is taxed at the same rate in every corner of the country.
Search Your Nearest Business Services Providers
Who Should Register for GST?
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person